Love. Law. Robots. is my personal blog. The positions, opinions and strategies set out in this site are my own and do not represent my employer’s or anyone I work with.
Hi, I'm Houfu. I stumbled into Law mainly by accident when I was an 18-year-old kid wondering what to do with my life. I also stumbled into computers and programming mainly as a kid needing something to do with my life. I trip over things a lot.
If you subscribe to this blog, you will get an interesting selection of articles on technology, lawyering and Singapore law. My goal is to write at least 1 article weekly and a biweekly members-only newsletter, along with my other personal projects in open source and law.
Some of the things I have done for work and fun:
- Write programs to scrape the content off websites (with doubtful legality)
- Run a server to try out open-source programs.
- Figure out what's going on in Data Protection in Singapore for the benefit of others
- Toyed around with transformers to see whether computers can answer questions from legal texts. It's called "natural language processing".
- Something about social justice, something about actual justice.
It'd be really nice if you would join me in my journey by clicking Subscribe button below. (A tip through paid subscription would be nice too.)
For the record, the content here on this website is provided for general information, and nothing here should be relied upon as legal advice. So don’t be a fool – if you need advice, hire a lawyer, don’t read a blog.