Why you should subscribe to Love.Law.Robots.
This is my quirky little blog detailing my journeys in the world of tech and law.
Subscribing to this blog gives you lots of nice things:
- Analysis: Bringing my unique vantage as a coder, a lawyer, and someone from a different side of the world, you will get a fresh perspective on the issues I believe are the most important today.
- Curation: I read a lot to satisfy my curiosity and quest for knowledge. Posts regularly feature new things I try out, including books, programs and other resources.
- Practical tips: On my blog, I get to write anything I want, which regularly means scepticism regarding the latest trends and practical ideas on innovating in your lowly station. I also write tutorials regularly on data science and Python programming, applied to law.
If you want to know more about the articles you will get, check out the About page.
A little history
A long time ago, everything was free, but it made me unhappy. I spent a lot of time and money on this blog and saw people come and go. I wished there was a way for visitors to give back to me.
After months of pondering, I decided on this subscription-based model. It represents the best balance between knowing more about my audience and letting my knowledge be free.
Visitors – What you get
- Public preview content
- A few posts are public by default.
Free Members – What you get
Members subscribe to Love.Law.Robots. by using the portal button at the bottom right corner. A member gets all of the recent content available on this site. So if you like to receive regular access to my content, or even if you just read something once, I am not asking you to pay me anything.
In detail, this is what you get:
- Members-only newsletter (usually every two weeks)
- All recent posts
Recent here refers to posts no older than 100 days (or thereabouts, depending on when I get round to locking them).
Go ahead and give the subscription a try!
Full Members: What you get
Full membership comes with a paying subscription. Subscriptions are SGD15 a year – it's slightly over $1 a month, which is as good as giving me a cup of coffee every month. If I get enough subscriptions, I might be able to buy bubble tea!
- Members-only newsletter
- Full access to all posts
- Access to exclusive features
Full membership is vital in supporting the work I do. This means ensuring I stay on the course to create content and share my knowledge and creativity.
If you want to subscribe, please click on the subscribe button at the bottom of the page!
You can subscribe to Love.Law.Robots., receive or not receive any of my emails, manage your paid subscription and delete your account through Ghost's members portal interface. If you need help, please feel free to email me. (This includes doing all those I just mentioned for you, helping me understand what categories of emails you would like to receive and refunds.)