Why you should subscribe to Love.Law.Robots.
This is my quirky little blog detailing my journeys in the world of tech and law. Here are two reasons why this blog is unique:
- I program, I law. In my quest to implement small solutions with outsized impact, I have working skills in making software tick, putting them on my laptop, my home server and the cloud. They deliver legal work products to my clients in an innovative manner. That makes me a "unicorn".
- This blog is the only game in Singapore. Singaporeans aren't fond of subscribing to anything, much less paying for them, but if you gave this shot, you would read interesting perspectives from this red little city with an outsized impact on the world too.
If you want to know more about what kind of articles you will get, check out the About page.
A little history
A long time ago, everything was free, but it made me fundamentally unhappy. I spent a lot of time and money on this blog, and then I saw people come and go. I wished there was a way for visitors to give back to me.
After months of pondering, I decided on this subscription-based model. It represents the best balance between knowing more about my audience and letting my knowledge be free.
Visitors – What you get
- Public preview content
- A few posts are public by default.
Free Members – What you get
Members subscribe to Love.Law.Robots. by using the portal button at the bottom right corner. A member gets all of the recent content available on this site. So if you like to receive regular access to my content, or even if you just read something just once, I am not asking you to pay me anything.
In detail, this is what you get:
- Bi-weekly members-only newsletter (every two weeks)
- All recent posts
Recent here refers to posts no older than 100 days (or thereabouts depending on when I get round to locking them).
Go ahead and give the subscription a try!
Full Members: What you get
Full membership comes with a paying subscription. Subscriptions are SGD15 a year – it's slightly over $1 a month, which is as good as giving me a cup of coffee every month. If I get enough subscriptions, I might be able to buy bubble tea!
- Bi-weekly members-only newsletter
- Full access to all posts
- Access to exclusive features
Full membership is important in supporting the work I do. This means ensuring I stay on the course to create content and think about exclusive features you would like.
If you would like to subscribe, please click on the subscribe button that appears at the bottom of the page!
You can subscribe to Love.Law.Robots., receive or not receive any of my emails, manage your paid subscription and delete your account through Ghost's members portal interface. If you need help, please feel free to email me. (This includes helping me understand what categories of emails you would like to receive.)